What Can A Miami Foreclosure Lawyer Do for You?
Ask the Team at Legal Help Group – We Serve Homeowners in Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach
What many struggling homeowners in Miami fail to realize or don’t realize until it’s too late is the fact that the bank is not your friend! Finding an alternative to foreclosure is not something your bank or lender will offer any help with. The best way to get help is to consult a Miami foreclosure lawyer with tons of experience in applying current mortgage foreclosure law to help stop foreclosure and find a suitable alternative.
If you’re trying to save your Miami home, you probably have lots of questions you’d like to ask a Miami foreclosure lawyer, including:
- Can a Florida foreclosure mediation save my home?
- Is there a good chance of a foreclosure defense in Florida?
- Can I recover from a Miami foreclosure?
Above all, you want to know what it takes to stop foreclosure in Miami. These are not simple questions and your future depends on the answer and the results you get from your foreclosure defense lawyer.
Legal Help Group – Count On Our Experienced Miami Foreclosure Lawyers
- The state of Florida is a judicial state, which means bogged down courts and overwhelmed bank staff – most of whom are unqualified to interpret Florida foreclosure law.
- The foreclosure process is initiated by a lender in Florida.
- The lender will pursue collection and this is when sound legal advice proves invaluable because every communication you receive must be in compliance under the Fair Debt Collection Act. It is imperative that you do not respond to certain papers filed by the lenders as some actions will waive your rights to due process and interfere with your lawyer’s ability to prepare a proper response and get the final result that you want.
- If anyone thought the foreclosures were over, Miami foreclosure defense lawyers will tell you otherwise – foreclosures are continuing across the state. In many circuit courts around Florida, the administrative procedures are being set to move foreclosures through quickly as a direct response to the economic environment – this can be devastating to homeowners who are trying to stop foreclosure. The sooner you get an experienced Miami foreclosure lawyer on your side, the better.
- The Florida foreclosure process requires that banks follow a defined procedure, and yet, many Miami foreclosure lawyers report that the banks are skipping steps and foreclosing illegally – don’t let this happen to you.
Avoiding foreclosure in Florida is no simple task. A Miami foreclosure lawyer can help you determine what alternatives may work to save your home from foreclosure. Don’t hesitate to call because the banks will move quickly when they have to, and so should you.
At Legal Help Group, our Miami foreclosure lawyer can help you achieve permanent foreclosure relief. Call us today at 877-304-9404.